ZSR Circumcision in Pune & Pimpri Chinchwad
Is circumcision painful?
Circumcision, like any other operation, has the potential to be unpleasant. Painkillers and anesthetics, on the other hand, can help to alleviate pain. Both during and after the therapy can be beneficial.
Benefits of Circumcision
Circumcision may provide several health advantages, including:
- Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections – Circumcised guys may be less prone to get sexually transmitted diseases like HIV. Safe sexual practices are still necessary.
- Reduced risk of urinary tract infections – Urinary tract infections is rare in men, although they are more common in uncircumcised men. Early childhood infections that are severe might contribute to kidney problems later in life.
- Decreased risk of penile cancer – Penile cancer is rare, however, it is more common in circumcised men. Cervical cancer is also less common among the female sexual partners of circumcised men.
- Prevention of penile problems – On an uncircumcised penis, retracting the foreskin might be difficult or impossible at times. As a result, the foreskin or head of the penis may become inflamed.
- Easier hygiene – After circumcision, it’s much easier to cleanse the penis. Boys who haven’t had their penises circumcised can be taught to wash behind the foreskin regularly.
Visit our clinic for complete ZSR Circumcision in PCMC, Pune Now!
Risks Factors of Circumcision
Circumcision is associated with the most frequent complications of bleeding and infection. There is also the possibility of anesthesia-related adverse effects. Circumcision can result in temporary foreskin issues. Consider the following scenario:
- The foreskin may have been cut too long or too short.
- It’s possible that the foreskin won’t heal correctly.
- The leftover foreskin may reconnect to the penis’ end, necessitating minimal surgery.
About ZSR Circumcision Surgery in Pune
The ZSR circumcision process is a minimally invasive circumcision technique that creates the incision and closes the skin’s edges with stapler-like equipment.
Unlike previous operations, this method utilizes just minor incisions, causes no bleeding, and does not interact with adjacent tissues.
Because a local anesthetic is delivered before the surgery, the circumcision procedure is completely painless. After gaining same-day discharge, patients can quickly rejoin their families. Following surgery, patients are advised to refrain from sexual activity or masturbation.
Benefits of ZSR Circumcision Surgery in Pune
- Small incision
- Lower chances of wound infection
- Painless method
- No blood loss
- Fast procedure
- Same-day discharge
- No post-operation complications
- Permanent solution
- The perfect cure for balanitis, balanoposthitis, paraphimosis, and Phimosis.
How much is the cost of treatments related to Circumcision in Pune?
The ZSR Circumcision cost in Pune varies depending on several factors:
- Patient’s age
- Other lab tests that your expert may prescribe
- Health status
- Hospital charges
- Specialist’s consultation fee
on average, the ZSR Circumcision cost in Pune goes close to Rs. 29,000.
How long does it take to recover from circumcision?
Circumcision healing takes 8 to 10 days on average. While the penis recovers, it may appear bloated and red. Near the tip, a golden coating may be observed.
Visit our specialty clinic for complete ZSR Circumcision in Pune and PCMC.