Gallbladder Stone Treatment in Pune & Pimpri Chinchwad
Types of Gallstone Types
Gallstones can be divided into two types:
- Pigment stones – These are a little smaller and a little darker. Bilirubin is what they’re made of.
- Cholesterol stones – These are often yellow-green. Gallstones are the most prevalent, accounting for 80% of all gallstones.
What are the signs or symptoms of gallbladder problems?
Gallbladder disease presents itself in a variety of ways. Some people don’t even realize they have gallstones since they don’t feel them. Gallstones, on the other hand, can harm your gallbladder and pancreas if they restrict the passage of bile. You may notice the following signs and symptoms:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Upper right abdomen pain
- Upper mid-abdomen pain
- Light-brown pee or light-colored poop.
- Pain after eating a fatty meal.
- Pain extending from the upper right abdomen to the right shoulder or back.
What are the causes of Gallstones?
- There’s too much bilirubin in your bile – Cirrhosis, infections, and blood diseases can cause your liver to produce excessive amounts of bilirubin.
- Your gallbladder doesn’t empty all the way – Which might cause your bile to become very concentrated.
- There’s too much cholesterol in your bile – Bile is required for digestion. It dissolves the cholesterol in most cases. However, if it is unable to do so, the additional cholesterol may create stones.
Risk Factors for Gallstone
Gallstones are more likely to form if you:
- Family history
- Being women
- Age over 40
- Eating a high-fat, high-cholesterol, low-fiber diet
- Are obese
- You aren’t getting enough exercise.
- Using birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy
Diagnosis of Gallstone
A physical examination will be performed by your gallbladder specialist in Pune, including tests such as-
Blood Tests. These tests look for symptoms of infection or obstruction, as well as rule out other issues.
Ultrasound. This creates internal representations of your body.
CT scan is a type of x-ray. Your gallbladder specialist in Pune can look within your body, including your gallbladder, using specialized X-rays.
Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography(MRCP). This test captures photos of the inside of your body, including your liver and gallbladder, using a magnetic field and radio wave energy pulses.
Cholescintigraphy (HIDA scan). This test can determine if your gallbladder is properly squeezed. Your gallbladder specialist in Pune injects a radioactive substance that travels to the organ and is safe. The movement of the object can then be monitored by a professional.
Best Gallbladder Stone Treatment in Pune
If you don’t have any symptoms, you don’t require therapy. Some gallstones are tiny enough to pass through your body on their own.
Gallbladders are usually removed in persons who have gallstones. It is still possible to digest food without it. One of two treatments will be used by your gallbladder specialist in Pune.
This is the most frequent gallstone treatment. A laparoscope is a tiny tube that your gallbladder specialist in Pune inserts into your belly through a small slit. It has a camera, a light, and instruments. Another little cut is used to remove your gallbladder. You’ll normally be able to return home the following day.
To remove your gallbladder, your gallbladder specialist in Pune makes larger cuts in your stomach. After that, you’ll be in the hospital for a few days. Your gallbladder specialist may use ERCP to locate and remove gallstones in your bile ducts before or during surgery.
If your gallbladder specialist thinks you should not have surgery because you have another medical problem, they may prescribe medication instead. Ursodiol and chenodiol are used to dissolve cholesterol stones.
They have the potential to induce mild diarrhea. It may take years for the drug to completely dissolve the stones, and they may reappear if you stop taking it.
Visit our specialty Gallstone Clinic in Pune for complete Gallbladder Stone Treatment in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad.