Piles Specialist in Pune
What is Piles?
Piles (Haemorrhoids) are clumps of dilated (enlarged) blood vessels that develop inside and around the back passage called anal canal or anus and lower side of the rectum. There is a network of small veins, also called blood vessels within the lining of the canal. Sometimes these veins become wider and engorged with more blood than usual. Piles are very common. Piles (Haemorrhoids) often don’t cause any problems but can cause bleeding along with some pain. If The situation is complex and looking for piles treatment then it needs an attention of best piles doctor in Pune.
What are the Different Types of Piles (Haemorrhoids)?
Mainly two types of Piles are there i.e. Internal and External piles. Some people develop both piles at the same time.
Internal piles are usually lying inside the rectum, hence you can’t feel them and rarely cause any discomfort.
External piles are under the skin around your anus. Some symptoms include Itching and irritation, pain and discomfort, swelling around the anus, Bleeding, etc.
Internal piles and External Piles treatment and graded depends on mainly their size and severity.
We at Dr. Shrikant Kurhade’s piles clinic in pune provides the best treatment for all types of piles.
What are Piles symptoms?
If we need to see what is piles symptoms that may vary and depends on the size, position, and grade of the pile which is treated by piles specialist in pune.
- For Grade 1– there are fewer swellings on the inside lining of the rectum. They can’t be seen or felt from outside the opening of the back passage called the anus. These piles are the most common in people.
- For Grade 2– The size is larger and may be partly pushed out from the anus during the toilet, but spring back inside again.
- For Grade 3– These are come out from the anus when you go to the toilet. You may feel one or more soft lumps that hang from the anus.
- For Grade 4– Painless rectal bleeding, usually is a small amount. Leakage of faces, difficulty cleaning after a bowel movement.
- All symptoms are may differ from person to person and need to identify and treat by the specialist. The treatment method is different to treat the piles depends on the grade. Our surgeon is the best piles doctor in pune.
Know more about Piles Causes?
Almost 50% of people will get Piles (hemorrhoids) at some point in their life. However, Some piles seem to develop for no apparent reason. Some causes of piles include:
- Chronic Constipation and diarrhea
- Being overweight
- Hereditary factors
- heavy lifting or a persistent (chronic) cough
- straining when passing a stool
We at piles specialist in Pune are more focused to diagnose the patient correctly to treat the patient effectively and give better results, so the patient is able to return his normal routine early.
What are the Treatment Options for Piles?
Haemorrhoidectomy is an operation to remove severe hemorrhoids (also known as piles) is one of the procedures for piles treatment. Our best piles surgeon in Pune, carried out these procedures as daycare and is under general anesthesia. The benefit of this surgery is relief from pain, bleeding, discharge, and itching caused by hemorrhoids.
Stapled hemorrhoidopexy, is a procedure that involves the removal of abnormally enlarged haemorrhoidal tissue, it is a less painful procedure than the traditional surgery to remove the hemorrhoids. This procedure is done by our one f the best piles doctor in pune.
Laser Piles Treatment-
Piles Laser surgery is a less invasive procedure for piles treatment and widely used by our one of the best piles surgeon in Pune. In this procedure there is no need to be cut tissues hence no blood loss, only the affected area is simply treated with laser energy in a precise manner that gives a better outcome to a patient with no pain. It also prevents the occurrence or recurrence of a prolapsed. Patients can be back to their normal lives immediately after surgery. This is carried out as a daycare procedure. We provide the best laser treatment for piles in Pune. Our aim is to give hassle-free service, quality care to patients, and provide affordable piles laser treatment cost in Pune.